Janessa (2022) c. 4:00
For violin, clarinet, accordion, acoustic guitar, and percussion.
- To be performed Feb. 6, 2023 in the UNT Voertman Concert Hall by Anthony Orr, Ella Curb, Mark Sierra, PJ Mooney, and Heather Pryse
Shakuntala’s Plea (2022) c. 12:00
Collaboration with choreographer Rajalaxmi “Sumi” Srikanth for solo dance
For flute, clarinet, violin, guitar, and percussion.
- Performed Nov. 3, 2022 by Sebastian Villanueva, Anthony Orr, Ella Curb, Mark Sierra, Caleb Price, and conducted by Matthew Vellila at Texas Women’s University (TWU)
- Performed Nov. 12, 2022 by ” ” in the Merrill Ellis Intermedia Theatre (MEIT)
- Performed Nov. 17-19, 2022 by ” ” at TWU
Vem kan segla (2022) c. 2:30
For saxophone quartet, dedicated to the Pyxis Quartet.
- Performed Feb. 9, 2023 by the Pyxis Quartet (Ronald Bonnitatibus, Max Windsor, Devon Isaac, & Beige Cowell) at the Texas Music Educator’s Association Convention in San Antonio, Texas
- Performed Feb. 6, 2023 by the Pyxis Quartet (Ronald Bonnitatibus, Max Windsor, Devon Isaac, & Beige Cowell) in the UNT Voertman Concert Hall
- Performed Oct. 31, 2022 by the Pyxis Quartet in the UNT Recital Hall
Nock Nock (2021) c. 5:30
For two performers on doors with fixed media.
- Performed Apr. 26, 2021, by Beige Cowell & PJ Mooney in the MEIT
Autobiographical String Quartet (2020) c. 9:30
I. Clear Sky Allegro (2:20)
II. Backyard Waltz (3:00)
III. Midnight Minuet (2:15)
IV. Sunrise Vivace (1:40)
For string quartet, dedicated to Howard Cowell. Revised 2022 edition of Sunrise Vivace for saxophone quartet.
- Recorded in isolation Nov 25, 2020, by Joseph Redding, Sarah Shultz, & Noah Norried
- Saxophone quartet v. performed Feb. 9, 2023 by the Pyxis Quartet at the Texas Music Educator’s Association Convention in San Antonio, Texas
Aubade (2020) c. 3:20
For low-end saxophone choir. Revised 2022 edition for saxophone quartet. Dedicated to the essential workers during Covid-19.
- Performed May 3, 2020, by Christa Heimann, Devon Isaac, Sam Del Angel, & Logan Ivancik
- Quartet v. performed Apr. 4, 2022, by the Pyxis Quartet in the UNT Recital Hall
♩=372.6 (2020) c. 3:00
Graphic score for performer with synesthesia and color-changing lightbulb.
- Performed Mar. 5, 2020, by PJ Mooney and Olivia Escamilla